Monday, March 30, 2009

Matthew's 5th Birthday

Happy 5th Birthday Matthew!!!!

Our big boy turns 5 today! It seems so hard to believe that 5 years have gone by... To think we weren't sure we would ever be able to have kids... Now two little ones later, life couldn't be more perfect.


Matthew has grown into a wonderful, loving boy. I am so proud of the person he is becoming and have great hopes for his future. He is kind (well, sometimes he and his brother like to argue), loving, incredibly smart, and most of all happy. We are so truly blessed that Matthew is ours.


I thought I would take a minute to show Matthew through the years. It's hard to believe how much he has grown.

This is Matthew's "Birth Day" with my dad. This is one of my favorite pictures. I was so blessed that my dad was able to be a part of Matthews life for his first 1 and 1/2 years . I only wish he could be here to see Matthew now...

Matthew with his first birthday cake... Seem's like so long ago.


Matthew meeting his baby brother for the first time.


And Matthew now (well underwater). He loves to be a clown!!!


We are so very lucky to have this wonderful child in our life!! Happy Birthday Matthew!!!



No comments: