Monday, March 30, 2009

Matthew's 5th Birthday Party

This past weekend we celebrated Matthew's 5th birthday (his actual birthday is this Thursday). We had family and friends at our house and then everyone went rolling skating (well, actually there were only a few daring adults who put on roller skates... I was not one of them). It was an absolute blast!!!! The kids had a great time, and the adults enjoyed themselves laughing. It was so much fun! I can't wait to take the kids again...

I thought I would share a couple of pictures from the party...

Andrew and Emmy (my mom) taking to the rink


My uncle Bob and my cousin Ali's little girl Audrey (Matthew's "cousin")

Matthew's "Spiderman" cake. I have always been big into making the birthday cakes. But this year Matthew really wanted a "Spiderman" Cake, so we enlisted in some professional help.

Matthew and Andrew devouring the cake.


Andrew ended up with way more cake on his face and hands then what went into his mouth. What a mess!!!!

My all time favorite picture. Andrew absolutely LOVED skating. He skated for a good two hours. Let's just say he slept REALLY well that night!!!


We had such a good time. Thanks to everyone who made it out to his party. It was a birthday party we will never forget!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Aww, how cute!! Sounds like the party was a blast! I can't believe how big (and handsome) your boys are!! They're both just adorable. :) Happy Birthday Matthew!