Thursday, October 22, 2009

Annual Pumpkin Patch Trip

Every year there are certain things we look forward to doing as a family. One of them is our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. We've gone every year since Matthew as born, and I look forward to it immensely. This year we picked a dry (thank goodness) day, so the mud wasn't too bad. The kids weren't too excited about being photographed, but we tried. I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures...

It took a lot of work to get this picture. The boys refused to cooperate and the sun was in their eyes... But I still love it.
I love that as time goes on, the boys have gotten to enjoy being around each other. I'm sure they were plotting to figure out how they could take this pumpkin home with them, but still... I love their friendship.
Matthew on his way to find the "Perfect Pumpkin".
And here it is!!!! He is getting so big and strong. It cracks me up!


Emmy and Auntie were trying to talk Andrew into leaving the "little pumpkins" and venture into the field to pick out big pumpkins.

But he really liked the little ones! :)

I absolutely love this picture of Andrew. He is such a sweet and loving little boy (except when he growls).
Happy Halloween everyone!!!!












No comments: